Dedicated to bringing help and health close to home, Family Service Center relies on philanthropy for much of its budget. Just 50% of our work is covered by client fees. For the rest, we turn to organizations and individuals for support.
Family Service Center benefits from the assistance of the New Trier and Northfield Townships, the United Way, as well as foundations and other organizations. We are grateful to these key sponsors for providing FSC the ability to give families and individuals relief, counseling, and support.
Our Key Sponsors
- United Way of Metropolitan Chicago
- New Trier Township
- Village Treasure House
- The Jerome Mirza Foundation for Advocacy & Justice, Inc
- Northfield Township
- Bowen Outreach Fund
- Kenilworth United Fund
- Kenilworth Union Church
- Glenview Community Church
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help
- Glenview Giving Foundation, Inc.
- Village of Wilmette Youth Services
- Make It Better
- First Presbyterian Church of Wilmette
- Mary Lou Downs Foundation
- Rotary Club of Wilmette Harbor
- Allstate Foundation
- Cloverleaf Group
- Northbrook Woman's Club Foundation
- Rotary Club of Northbrook
- First Congregational Church of Wilmette
- North Shore Community Bank
- Locke Lord Bissell & Liddell LLP
- Mariani Landscape
- BMO Harris Bank
- Illinois Tool Works
- Knightsbridge Wine Shoppe
- Northern Trust Bank
Capital Campaign celebrating our 100th year
As a resource and partner in times of crises for close to 100 years, FSC has become one of the foremost mental health providers in our community. We are often the first place people who face challenges turn to. In order to continue to provide the highest caliber of support to our community through crisis response, family therapy and community education, we initiated a capital campaign in 2009. Family Service Center seeks to raise $600,000 in philanthropic contributions at the completion of our campaign so that we can continue to serve the community in the coming decades. While FSC has made significant strides towards our vision including the opening of our exceptional new space in Wilmette, we are now entering phase two and seek your ongoing support.