Family Service Center strengthens and empowers individuals, families, and communities by providing accessible, responsive, innovative behavioral health and education services. See our locations.
How we help individuals and families
- We offer therapy on a sliding fee scale, allowing us to serve people who would otherwise be unable to afford services.
- We provide therapy for more than 1400 individuals and families per year.
- We provide couples counseling, allowing families to have the best opportunity to move forward to live healthy lives.
- We offer a variety of treatment options with experienced clinicians.
- We continue to create new programs in response to ever-evolving community needs.
How we help the community
- We offer educational presentations at local schools on subjects such as bullying, divorce, depression, and stress.
- Employers call on us to help employees deal with the unexpected death of a colleague.
- Local schools request us to provide grief counseling to students and faculty immediately following incidents like suicides or fatalities in their school community.
- Our experienced therapists offer presentations on family issues including: talking with your teenager, dealing with family life after retirement, coping with grief.
- Our therapists are members of the local Community Crisis Response Teams assembled by New Trier and Northfield Townships.